Tuesday, March 2, 2010

some of my favorite moments











Koze, you are growing and changing so much and so quickly. I love watching you become more aware of and respond to the world around you. I think if I had to choose a word to describe you right now it would be "EAGER". Your three favorite things seem to be 1) movement - especially bouncing 2) Food - not at all surprising considering that I'm your mom and 3) People - you have definitely shown that you are most content when surrounded by a lot of people, Even if its a handful of noisy toddlers screaming and crawling all around you while you sleep quite peacefully.

At your last dr appt on Thursday you weighed 12lbs 13oz which keeps you in about the 90th percentile. So big. I'm staying more on top of your tummy times and as we know - you rolled over for the first time last week and are doing great with holding your head up and moving it around. And you are smiling more and more these days - usually at me or someone else that you love, but sometimes its the clock on the wall or the chandelier over the kitchen table. You don't discriminate between the living and inanimate objects.

I am increasingly happy each day that I have you in my life. You are wonderful and I love you.

mom

No comments:

Post a Comment