Saturday, June 27, 2009

twenty seven years/eleven weeks

Yesterday was my 27th birthday! Yay! the girls at work threw a little office party complete with little pancake balls, cantaloupe and cake. It was very fun and I actually ate until I was full. Felt great! I then took Lucy May for a walk and promptly feel asleep. Working eight hours a day is the most exhausting thing for me right now.

Today my mom and Brad took me to the Salish Lodge for a birthday brunch. The weather was beautiful, we had a great view and despite not feeling well I enjoyed a nice bowl of oatmeal with blackberries and hot chocolate. So delicious.

My baby is eleven weeks and two days today. Despite being pretty sick today I do think the morning sickness is starting to subside. Hooray! I can't wait to feel somewhat normal again.

Oh and I got a camera for my birthday so I will be able to start taking pictures! I'm very excited about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment