Saturday, June 20, 2009

We are going to the beach

My little almond and I were up early this morning, packing and doing laundry in preparation for our weekend at the beach. My friend Nicole and I are escaping for a couple of days to Cannon Beach. We have no specific plans except to relax and catch up...and if the weather isn't too terrible we may have a bon fire.

I told a few more people about the baby this week. Lindsey, Marisa and my roommate Chrissy. They were all extremely supportive and I feel so much better now that they know. I am very grateful to have such wonderful and loving people in my life.

Well I need to finish getting ready and run to the bank before Nicole gets here so I've got to go but hopefully I'll have some fun pictures of the beach to post on here later.

3 comments:

  1. When did you come back from the beach??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this! My first comment. I got back that sunday around noon. It was a nice trip but I didn't end up taking any pictures. It was really great to hang out with Nicole though. and we DID have a bon fire with smores. mmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duuuuuude. That reminds me of when we went to the beach for the 4th...now all I ever want to do for the 4th is go to Cannon Beach.

    ReplyDelete