Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend!

Just got back to my little apartment after a weekend with my mom, Brad and the kids. It was a lot of fun but I'm glad for some alone time now. Last night we went to a bbq at Brad's mom's house in DesMoines. We could see the DesMoines and the Vashon Island fire works from the balcony. Vashon's show was very impressive.

Today we had lunch w/ my grandma and aunt Donna, who were visiting from Vancouver. My cousins Leah, Brit and Natalie, who I never see, were also there. I wasn't feeling awesome or very sociable but it was nice to see them. Other than that I did a lot of sleeping. I think I'm starting to feel a little better but I still am having some morning sickness and feeling pretty exhausted. I am going to attempt to start swimming this week in the mornings and am hoping that will help boost my energy level. fingers crossed. I've also put together a sort of diet that I'm hoping will help prevent stretch marks down the road and am planning on starting that this week too.

Oh yeah, I discovered that if I lay on my back when my bladder is full I can feel a definite grapefruit sized lump below my belly button. I can actually see it too if my bladder is really full. That discovery made the baby seem so real...I'm so excited!!! :)

To Do this week: purchase body pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment