Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer weekend in Portland

So far this weekend has been one of my favorites ever! We started out yesterday at Petite Provence on Alberta for breakfast with Angie, Aryn and Emily. I told them my news and it went so well. I was worried it would be uncomfortable but it wasn't at all. It may have been the warmest, most love filled reaction I've had so far. We all talked for awhile and I had the berry french toast..it was delicious and I think you should try it! After breakfast Aryn and I stopped at grasshopper and looked around. They have a lot of adorable things. I saw a little black and white striped onesie that I fell in love with. I wish I knew if the kid is a boy or a girl so I could start buying things. I can't wait!!!

Anyway, after this I met up with TVA at Powell's where she was hunting for a birthday present for our friend Jamin. Then off to whole foods for a snack and then we headed over to Jamison Square where the Bastille Day Festival was being held. There were so many beautiful little families and pregnant women and little kids playing in the water. I loved watching the kids play and talking with some of the parents. It was heavenly.

Around 5ish we headed up to NW 21st to meet Chantelle for pedicures, a little shopping and then it was off to the Mississippi Street Fair and finally the Veils concert at Mississippi Studios where we met up with Nicole. A very satisfying day.

A little later today we'll meet up with Nicole for coffee and Monday is breakfast with Marisa and TVA at Dinerant. Our last stop this weekend will be our 12pm appt with Laura on Monday. Then back up to Seattle for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment