Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Shower

Here are the pics from my little baby shower at Marisa's. It was such a fun night...I really can't believe the friends I have sometimes. They are all such beautiful and amazing individuals.

The food was prepared by Laurel - it turned out to be Ethiopian and not Moroccan like I had initially thought, but either way was so delicious. I was given many gifts for my little guy for which I am extremely grateful and I left that night feeling so much love and support from my friends.

We had some technical difficulty with the camera so a lot of the pics are kind of blurry but capture the fun of the evening.

Me:




Dinner: So SO delicious...








The People and the Party:












The below picture makes me laugh...I REALLY enjoyed Lindsey's brownies!




What a beautiful Grammy he has...lucky duck. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment