Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 Month Birthday!

Yesterday was Koze's 2 month birthday and we threw a little party to celebrate.

Grocery shopping for dinner and birthday cupcakes...and Kale...which the did NOT have.


Excited to eat spaghetti and see his friends!



Koze, Ben and Lindsey


I think I had close to 20 candles on that cupcake...heh heh.


The only person I didn't get a good picture of was Chantelle since she was in the kitchen most of the time preparing the best spaghetti in the whole WORLD!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, your camera takes way better pics than mine in low light. Or maybe I just suck big time at using my camera? Who knows.

    Fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Koze Happy 2 month Birthday!!! I wish I could be with you guys I love and miss you so much ---from the proudest aunt in the world...I have the cutest nephew can't wait till he fits into those deisel shorts and can have his first surf lesson with Uncle Christian.....Love you jackson miss you
    Aunt Selah

    ReplyDelete