Saturday, January 16, 2010

Two Months

So another milestone - two months. Koze and I are settling quite well into each others lives. He is healthy and growing so fast - for which I am beyond grateful. And I am happy. Exhausted and so happy. I love that I am able to just wrap him in his sling and take him along with me wherever I go. He's been a little fussy the past five days, more so at night for some reason but I think part of it is that he is just learning to use his voice. Last night he was half heartedly crying and then out of no where let out a loud holler and I think scared himself - he got instantly quiet and his eyes got really big. It was so so funny! He's getting better everyday about focusing on things and maintains eye contact for extended periods of time. Oh and he also will look for me when he hears my voice lately.

We are going to Alma on Monday to weigh him to get an idea of how much he would have weighed as a full term babe. I can't say that I'm happy he came early but with as big as he is becoming I am feeling a little relieved that I did not have to give birth to a full size Koze. However if there were anything wrong with him I would not feel this way.

Here are a few photos of Koze in 2010 so far...





1 comment: