Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pregnancy Dreams

I emailed this dream to Lindsey and she posted it on her facebook...I copied this version of it from her page as well as the below photo which was taken several years ago after Gen Unleashed I believe.

MOST AMAZING DREAM EVERS
Fri at 9:44am

This was not my dream BUT Jacquie did dream it while sleeping on my couch, in my apartment after spending the evening eating pizza and watching movies & TV with ME - so I feel like I can take some credit:

I had a dream that I was with a large group of people/friends and we were playing this weird game - something like leap frog. I can't figure out what the objective of the game was but we seemed to be traveling (walking around) in groups and people would randomly leap frog over each other but before they did they would have to sing a line to some song. Whatever we decided to sing didn't seem to matter either although when someone was singing a song to another person it felt like they were telling some sort of inside joke.
I was in a group with Amy Poehler, Will Arnett and Chantelle. Chantelle wouldn't let Will Arnett leap frog over her because he made her uncomfortable UNTIL I told her that he used to be the voice for those old Ford truck commercials. I had to sing the "like a rock" song to her and I remember thinking " 'a rock/iraq' - so much like Arrested Development"
Anyways everyone was singing and jumping over each other. I only got jumped over one time in my dream but I kept falling over because I would try to squat down a little so they didn't kick me but the weight of my stomach threw me off balance. It was ridiculous and I got frustrated but Amy was so nice and told me how the same thing happened to her when she was pregnant. Then her and Will starting singing some worship song like "Shout to the Lord" as we were walking around. They were just belting it out and holding hands like some sort of strange Christian Musical. THEN Will Arnett started praying in tongues while Amy kept singing. I was looking around to see if anyone else was totally shocked by this but no one else seemed to be.

IS THAT NOT ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING DREAMS YOU HAVE EVER HEARD RECOUNTED?!

No comments:

Post a Comment