Friday, October 16, 2009

hiccups

For the last couple of weeks I have noticed what felt like rhythmic little kicks that would go on for a few minutes at a time. At first I thought, 'Wow, this kid has got great rhythm' but it later dawned on me that what I have been feeling are HICCUPS which makes way more sense and is equally if not more exciting because it means his little lungs are busy developing and preparing for when he takes those first breaths of air.

God, I am so in love with him already. I am so excited for his arrival but also want to be able to relish these next couple months of this pregnancy. I have my baby shower coming up on November 5th. Marisa has been AMAZING about putting it together. Since I really dislike traditional baby showers we are going to have a Moroccan style dinner and some tasty fall desserts. My friend laurel is making the food...she's an incredible cook!!!! I feel so excited to have such good friends. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment