Thursday, October 15, 2009

Visit to Alma - Fetal Flips

Had my monthly visit to Alma this Monday...went by myself this time which was nice. (The last couple I brought my mom or my grandma with me). Aside from my excruciatingly dry skin and the hair falling out everything looked great. While Laura was measuring the kid through my stomach she asked me how I've been feeling. I told her great for the most part and that he seems to be healthy because he's like a wild man in there...and as if to prove my point: Laura was just saying "thats great, he's already positioned head down" and before she was able to get the words out he flipped and was positioned head up. and a little to the right. She said this is a good sign that he's so active and his size and heart rate were just where they should be. I think I get a little more proud of him everyday. I remember early on when I was having bleeding and was so concerned about having a miscarriage I told my mom (she'll never let me forget) that I wanted him to just make up his mind already and something about if he was gonna go I just want him to go. I am SO GLAD he stayed and am so proud of how healthy and strong he is now. I can't believe that in 10 to 12 weeks he'll BE HERE! I feel like my life will never be easy again but it will always be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment